HOPEwhitemarsh encompasses the historical grounds of St. Thomas’ Church. Its establishment began in 1698 when 1 acre of land was donated by Edward Farmer with the intention of a log church to be built, which was then replaced by the current structure and consecrated in 1881. The land's meditative quality invites visitors to create valuable memories together during their stay.
Our campus spans over 40 acres with seven different event spaces which include both outdoor and indoor settings:
- We can tent for up to 1500 guests.
- The Paddock at the Barn can accommodate over 200 guests.
- The Ballroom and adjacent Sanctuary Space hold over 400 for a reception or up to 200 for a dinner with a dance floor.
- Smaller spaces are available for 20-65 guests.